Tomasz Czarnecki cordially invites You to a joinhim on exploration of the most beautiful places of the north western United States.
In the second half of July, I invite you tojoin me for a two-week trip, during which you will have the opportunity to visit not only the most famous US national parks: Yellowstone National Park and Grand Canyon National Park but also the iconic and my favorite: Escalante Grand Staircase, Capitol Reef, Arches, Canyonlands and finally, the Olympic National Park. We will start the journey in the geological heart of Utah – Kanab, from where we will visit the national parks of Bryce and Zion, while trying our luck in the lottery to enter famous Wave. From here, we will head northeast to admire rock arches, bridges, canyons, and finally a geologically very lively north – Yellowstone geysers as well as volcanoes of Mt Reinier and Mt. Helens. For dessert, leaving probably the most unusual park where in rainforest valley grows the world’s largest pine and spruce, where tidal beaches you can watch sea anemones and starfish and whose peaks crown the Olympic glaciers.
The expedition can be combined with US 2020 Southwest- Photographic expedition.
July 17 – July 31
Estimated cost depending on size of the group;
- for 2 people – 4 600 USD / person + 1750 USD / person (estimated cost of flight tickets)
- for 3 people – 4 200 USD / person + 1750 USD / person (estimated cost of flight tickets)
- for 4 people – 3 100 USD / person + 1750 USD / person (estimated cost of flight tickets)
- for 5 people – 2,500 USD / person + 1750 USD / person (estimated cost of flight tickets)
- from 2 to 5 participants, accommodation in motels and hotels mainly ***, in double rooms.
The costs of the trip cover the cost of all accommodation on the route in a high 4 * standard (if possible in a given place), costs of entry to National and State Parks, as well as attractions during a joint trip. Also the cost of renting and insuring a 4WD car adapted to the size of the group and fuel.
The cost does not include meals, souvenirs and tips, as well as the costs of obtaining the American visa promise (I offer free assistance in completing the documents) and travel insurance.